Strategy and Team Effectiveness Workshops
We provide custom designed workshops & offsite sessions to enable dramatic shifts in cohesiveness, communication, leadership skill, and business results. Topics may include:
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™: Tool to understand individual preferences around areas including communication, interpersonal interaction, decision-making and project/timeline management. Most used personality system on the planet with millions of users learning Myers-Briggs each year.
Enneagram: More than a personality typology, the Enneagram is actually a profound map that illuminates the nine different architectures of the human personality. It is also the most powerful and practical system available for increasing emotional intelligence, with insights that can be used for profound personal and professional development. The Enneagram is unique among personality systems in that it assesses motivations vs. behaviors and thereby supports coaching for deeper development.
Build trust, communication skills, positive engagement and conflict management. We use a variety of modalities which include but are not limited to:
- Forrester/Drexler Team Performance Indicator: Identify and explore the issues that are impacting a team’s performance, identify actions and build action plans
- Team Chartering and Working Agreement Development
- Leadership Skills building including best practices in providing feedback, conflict management and performance management/employee development
- Constructive Communication & Feedback Exercises
- Personality Assessment Tools including Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, The Enneagram, Insights, DISC and more
- Content from: 5 Dysfunctions of a Team™, The Power of Full Engagement™, and more
Strategic Planning & Alignment
Build the strategic plan and align your team and key stakeholders to successfully execute. We leverage The Grove’s Strategic Visioning™ Process which engages an entire organization in combining its best hindsight and foresight in aligned action. It uses large, graphic templates to step groups through the development of traditional strategic analysis, creative visioning work, focused action planning, and organization-communications design.
The key difference in Strategic planning with Growth Axis is that it:
- Builds the strategy based on the deep knowledge “in the room” and importantly
- Facilitates the leadership conversations required to not just plan but successfully execute on the strategy
Team Culture and 360 Tools
The Leadership Circle (TLC) 360™: The Leadership Circle Profile™ is the only 360- degree competency assessment that simultaneously provides focused competency feedback while revealing the underlying assumptions that are causing a leader’s pattern of strengths and limitations. The Leadership Circle Profile helps leaders understand the relationship between how they habitually think and how they behave—and how all this impacts their current level of leadership effectiveness. Once this awareness is established, leadership development can proceed. Without it, change rarely happens.
The Leadership Culture Survey™: The Leadership Culture survey provides a powerful “MRI” of your leadership culture. Used for your entire organization, or just a leadership team, the Leadership Culture Survey reveals valuable data, tells you how your people view their current leadership culture, and compares that reality to the optimal culture they desire. The “gap” between the current culture and desired culture, instantly reveals key opportunities for leadership development. The Leadership Culture Survey also measures how your leadership culture compares to that of other organizations. A Leadership Culture Survey will:
- Establish a compelling rational for change
- Focus leadership development efforts
- Delineate cultural challenges associated with acquisitions, mergers and restructuring plans
- Correlate leadership to productivity, profits, turnover, and other bottom line metrics