Cisco Systems, Inc.
Lightspeed Venture Partners
Masters of Arts |
Fielding Graduate University
Bachelor Business Administration | Southern Methodist University
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATIONS
Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, CPCC
International Coaching Federation, PCC
CTI Faculty, New Coach Training
CTI Faculty, Organizations and Business
Certified Practitioner, Leadership Circle
Certified Practitioner, MBTI
EQ – Emotional Intelligence
Time with my three boys and husband
Senior Executive Coach and Leadership Consultant
San Francisco, CA
Amy St. Clair Day, M.A., CPCC, is an executive coach with over 25 years of experience working with high performing executives in a variety of industries to reach their top-potential. Her coaching philosophy focuses on empowerment: working with leaders to discover what’s holding them back, embrace their authenticity through conscious choice and maximize impact through all touch-points. She specializes in creating self-aware, mindful leaders eager to transform their teams, their organizations and their communities.
Amy’s individual and team coach enable clients to:
- Identify reactive tendencies and creative competencies to unleash new levels of performance
- Tap into the collectives consciousness of the team leading to higher levels of creativity and results
- Navigate times of change and transition with a sense of purpose and grounded leadership
- Increase influence and impact across teams and organizations
Clients who partnered with Amy on team effectiveness and individual coaching saw the following business results:
- A start up executive team identified limiting and dysfunctional team behaviors which led to a restructuring of leadership responsibilities and secured the next round of founding.
- A private equity partner team identified reactive behaviors and built self awareness, enabling the team to double employee growth while building out the largest fund to date.
- An executive team identified key team behaviors that limited productivity and communication, enabling the team to weather a major IT implementation gone wrong.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
Amy’s expertise in leadership development is hands-on, having worked in both large and small corporations leading and managing teams, consulting to senior level executives, and training and designing programs for leaders across the globe. After successfully leading departments of to new goals in growth and savings at Capital One, Amy moved into the people side of the business to coach other leaders to achieve new levels of success. At PIMCO, Amy led the training and development team worldwide focused on developing leaders for the changing landscape. Amy also ran Human Resources at Morgan Samuels, a top-20 executive search firm. In 2010, Amy founded her own consulting, coaching and training business in the Silicon Valley to focus on leadership development and the importance of emotional intelligence and mindfulness for executives in today’s rapidly changing landscape.
Amy is a powerful and effective executive coach that has helped me develop into a better, more self-aware leader. As a skilled listener, she led me to new, breakthrough insights in a surprisingly short period of time and was always such a pleasure to work with. I’d thoroughly recommend Amy!!
– Mark Strauch, Chairman and Co-Founder ASG, Partner at Alpine Investors
Amy is the best executive coach I know, so I sought her out when I found myself at a place in life ready to break through some professional and personal barriers. I like to divide my life and career into two segments: “Before Amy” and “After Amy”. The difference between these two periods is stark. Today I am more energized, fulfilled, and financially blessed than I ever thought was possible.
– Cathy Walker, Partner, Breitlane Executive Search