Master of Science,
Organization Development |
Bachelor Business Administration | Loyola University
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATIONS
ICF Certified Coach (PCC)
New Ventures West Coaching Program
IEA Enneagram Professional
Integrative Enneagram (iEQ)
Enneagram in Business
Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy
NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI) –
Foundations of NeuroLeadership and Trainer for SCARF, Basis, insight
Kegan/Lahey – Immunity to Change
Center for Creative Leadership 360
Senior Executive Coach
San Francisco, CA
Jeanette is an experienced coach, consultant and facilitator who has been helping organizations, leaders and teams achieve higher levels of performance for over 25 years. Her background includes senior executive positions in HR, Organizational Development, Change Leadership and Team and Leadership Development. And, she’s built leadership, team and organizational capability in over 20 countries in the pharmaceutical, biotech, healthcare, manufacturing and retail industries.
She is passionate about developing leaders and teams who can lead with authenticity, use power wisely, and consciously create organizational cultures that are high performing, scalable, and compassionate.
Jeanette’s expertise in individual and team development enables the ability to:
- Build key capabilities and behavioral shift(s) needed to increase performance.
- Mitigate blind spots and triggers to support building trusted relationships.
- Provide authentic, open, real-time feedback
- Become productive accountable team members; perform in a way that increases collective performance.
Clients implementing leadership principles and behaviors through Jeanette’s coaching have produced business results such as:
- Building leadership and team capabilities in a Biologic startup that enabled scale from 50 to 300 people.
- Enabled a dysfunctional executive team to engage in crucial conversations and expedite decision making in order to bring their product to market through building self-awareness and self-regulation skills.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
Jeanette draws upon her 25+ years of corporate business experience at McKesson and Roche/Genentech; 15 years in Global VP roles in HR, Organizational Development and Change Leadership.
She was responsible for working on the global integration of the Roche and Genentech leadership teams and culture transformation for the Technical Operations Group of 10,000 employees. This required working with over 50 senior leadership teams to develop cultural and behavioral attributes which enabled the two organizations (one 100 Swiss Company and one California startup) to achieve their integration synergy goals.
I have worked with Jeanette over the course of the past 7 years with a focus on executive coaching and development as well as team effectiveness and performance. Jeanette’s expertise and insights as well as her ability to form trusting relationships with executives is exceptional. Through her work I have witnessed and experienced the professional growth of senior executive team members, my leadership teams and our effectiveness and ability to deliver strong business results.
– John Pinion from Ultragenyx, EVP Translational Sciences & Chief Quality Operations Officer
I have always much appreciated (Jeanette’s) support and friendship since we first met. It has been a truly trustful and productive collaboration; (she’s) helped me many times and provoked productive out of the box thoughts.
– Peter Boeken from Roche, Head of Small Molecule Global Operations