- Fortune 500:
- Multinational networking hardware, software, & telecommunications equipment technology company
- Multinational computer hardware, software, cloud, & consumer electronics technology company
- Health insurance provider
- Global wireless telecommunications company
- Multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company
- Multinational technology conglomerate.
- Global investment management firm
PhD | Alliant International University
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATIONS
- Coaching: Board Certified Coach (Center for Credentialing and Education), Strengths Coaching (The Marcus Buckingham Company)
- Leadership: Situational Leadership, Clear Leadership
- Personality & Style: Hogan, MBTI, FIRO, CPI, WorkStyle, DiSC, Enneagram
- EQ: MSCEIT, EQi, Hogan EQ
- Influence: Influence Style Indicator
- Change: Change Style Indicator
- Multi-rater (360s): Lominger VOICES, PDI Profiler, OSI Polaris, CCL suite of 360s
Executive Coach & Leadership Consultant
Los Angeles and San Diego, CA
Xavier is a Board Certified Executive Coach and Consultant who integrates over 20 years of experience into his work. His expertise includes: senior-level executive assessment, leadership and organization development, talent management, and team effectiveness. He facilitates the development of teams and organizations by utilizing assessment, evaluation, measurement and data to spark break-through thinking. In all areas of his work, clients appreciate his bottom-line analyses, discerning insights, and ability to translate key concepts into meaningful business outcomes.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
Bringing breadth and depth of experience, Xavier has coached executive-level leaders and has led talent and organization development across a wide variety of industries including: Automotive, Biopharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Bio- & Life-science, Data & Analytics, Energy, Financial & Investment, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Legal, Medical Device, Specialty Retail, Technology/high-tech, and Telecommunication.
Xavier works with leadership teams to drive results and accelerate team development using action learning and group coaching. Additionally, organizations enlist Xavier to design and implement large scale human capital initiatives, such as aligning strategic goals with selection, development, performance/talent management processes, change management, and culture.
Xavier uses a systems approach to reflect the power, players and politics inherent in navigating a leader’s reality. He integrates stakeholder feedback with real work experiences to guide leaders through self-awareness and goal setting toward exceptional results. He fosters a learning environment that engenders trust and is safe to take risks needed for long term change. With a balance of support and challenge, he meets development areas with creative solutions and highlights strengths essential for sustainable impact.